Thursday, January 04, 2007

Inventory.overture.com - Keyword Selector Tool

Has Yahoo really taken Inventory.Overture.com keyword selector tool out of the cyber space?

What are webmasters and other users going to be using next to select keywords?

I stumbled upon this message of concerned from a webmaster site. This is a Buzz for all webmasters and users alike in the world. What keyword research tool are they going to use next? Will the next tool be user-friendly?

So I went into Yahoo and located Search Marketing immediately and did my own research.

This is the path to follow. It seems Yahoo has changed the presentation format for keyword selector tool.

Yahoo main page > Search Marketing > Sponsored Search > click on Get Started Now > select Self Serve (with No Service Fee ie. it is Free!)

Just follow the 5 Steps like they said but you do not have to go through all the way.

What is interesting is when you type in your keywords, the search results will come out in Bars. The maximum number of bars are 5. So that means that particular keyword you keyed in has the "most number of searches".

Drawback is that Yahoo do not tell you which month it appears on, unlike previous Inventory.Overture.com

Well! I got through till Stage 4 when it asked me for my budget for bidding on the selected keywords and I stopped.

I was only keen on the keyword selector tool section.

We have to say Good bye to Inventory.Overture.com and welcome the new Yahoo Search Marketing keyword selector tool in this New Year of 2007 then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the old overture. I just can't get used to the new one.