Sunday, December 03, 2006

Back from Holiday in Bangkok

I am back from my year-end holiday in Bangkok, feeling totally exhausted.

Why?

Because there was much walking around in the heat of the sun and pollution level in Bangkok from the streets were high.

However, I discovered most Thais do not speak or write in English and there were not many internet cafes around. At least not where I was staying at on Phaya Thai Road at Pathumwan Resort condominium.

I have also discovered many businesses in Thailand do not own websites and broadband facilities in their home or in business is low in penetration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What are boring fellow you are! Try, in future, to avoid the daytime sunshine, and only to venture out of the condo at night. Being less tired, you will be able to make make more enthralling observations about a city you wasted a year living in.