Thursday, October 19, 2006

How to Optimize Your Mind with OptiMINDzation

Stephen Pierce and May Ong

How do we optimize our mind or brain? OptiMINDzation? What is this?

This audio CD contains 'wave-sound' that can alter the brain-wave in your brain, if you use it regularly for the next 30 days.

All I did was put on this audio CD on my desktop, click play listen to it for about 20 minutes daily.

Initially, when I got started, I get slight headaches at the back of my neck. It is as if, my brain is working overtime.

After about a week, I noticed when I read any materials, my brain tends to process information at a faster rate. It is like it can speed read on it own automatically.

At night, when I get sleepless nights, ideas seems to pop-up from nowhere.

I can also remember 'things' I was supposed to complete in the day, in my unconscious mind. When I wake up, I seemed to know that I have to complete that 'task' that day.

Don't believe a word I say. Try it out yourself
here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm a Malaysian as well. Get to know optimindzation since 2-3 months ago, but yesterday only take action to order. Today, I keep on googled for more information on this, and accidentally reach your site ^.^

It's my pleasure to get to know more internet marketers. You are welcome to add me msn: bhl_007 [AT] hotmail.com

I think we will have an interesting chat, since we both like internet business :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, May!

Yes, I too, stumbled upon Stephen Pierce's Mind OptiMINDzation CD a little over a month ago...

All I gotta say is, "WoW!".

I've never gotten so much done in so little time ever before!

And just the pure increase in mental energy alone is awesome!

Compared to the numerous meditations/affirmation techniques, etc.and even paying for some high-dollar brain-wave binaural audio technology cd's offered elsewhere,.....there's no comparison to the effectiveness and simplicity as we have here, with Stephen's Mind OptiMINDzation CD!
www.mind-optimization.com

Thanks for the exposure, May! Excellent blog you have there as well!

Hope to network with you more.

Sincerely in Success,
Alain Diza, The Crazy Ex-Enron Guy
http://www.The-Ex-Enron-Guy.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Albert and Alain

Thanks for leaving me some comments, man.

I have just received my 2nd audio CD from Stephen Pierce and started listening to it.

The 1st audio CD has been effective and so is this 2nd volume too.

May Ong