Friday, May 12, 2006

Learning Curves of Microsoft Frontpage for my 1st webpage

I have been working around the Microsoft Frontpage manual for 1 month in March and have not been very successful with getting round to creating my very 1st webpage to be published. The manual is wordy, like any other manuals.

Anyway, I managed to get round this problem as I had been lucky. I contacted a friend of mine on the isle of Penang and he told me, they will be organising a 1-day training course early April using Frontpage specifically designed for newbies to internet marketing. I thought it was a good idea to attend it but somehow, other activities cropped up on that day. In the end, I managed to get a distant-learning copy of the course material, and ended up working around the exercises given.

Low and behold! I managed to create my 1st webpage with music inserted as well as photo. I was so pleased I gave my testimony to this friend of mine. I was impressed with the course material as it the instructions were easy to follow and my 1st webpage was completed within 2 days. What a record!

To view this simple Step-By-Step course material, please check this link out ......

No comments: