Saturday, May 20, 2006

AIMS Internet Bootcamp in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


I counted myself lucky this weekend because I attended a 2-day seminar at the AIMS Internet Bootcamp (Asian Internet Marketing) at Federal Hotel, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia from 20-21 May 2006.

The speakers were really good. Do you want to know who they were? They were Alex Mandossian together with Armand Morin and we have been lucky to get them to speak to us for 2 full days in Malaysia, teaching us all about the different 'techniques' to use in search engine optimisation, building internet business online without a website, 1-minute website creation, how to automate your business, product creation from 'thin air', traffic generation strategies, traffic conversion strategies, copywriting secrets and eBay business setup.

This has been our first day at the seminar and I must say, I have learned so much on this 1 day versus reading internet marketing books and researching on the internet for hours. It was definitely worth every dollar I paid!

We were taught 'tips' and 'strategies' on the various topics and were also shown how to do it live at the seminar via broadband connection.

All I can say for today is I am mentally exhausted but feeling excited at the same time.

I have earn sales on my website which sold computer hardware but the profit margins there are too meagre to shout at. What Alex Mandossian and Armand Morin has shown us or myself personally, is that we can make 'unlimited' amount of money on the internet at anytime we want from where we want it, provided we follow the 'system'.

I am confident that I can double my income in the coming months, to demonstrate that their 'system' works.

No comments: