Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Why the Name "Acres of Diamond"

Since setting up this blog and sent to some friends, the comment I received was "what is the meaning of Acres of Diamond" and what are you trying to say?

Sorry readers! I did not do a good job in explaining.

What I meant by "Acres of Diamond" for me is - there are plenty of money-making opportunities out there in this world and all we have to do, is to go out there and look for it.

I used to work in a 9-to-5 JOB, got up early in the morning, drove to work, got stuck in the traffic jam, returned from work, rest, eat, sleep and this daily routine was repeated over a number of years. Then I decided 2 years ago to stop working and went out to look for money-making options, by attending previews to options trading, property, selling online etc.

It was not until I stumbled upon a stranger at 1 of these previews that told me to take Risk! And so I did. I went on to enrol into 1 of Jay Abraham's Marketing program (Aug '05) and came out with new hopes that I can use his strategies in my current online business.

Now, this lead to another seminar which I attended. The World Internet Summit (Oct '05)where 12 experienced internet speakers shares their system and success stories that had made them to what they are today.

Since then, I have been doing daily research and reading up on internet marketing, viral marketing, direct response marketing, affiliate marketing, you name it all. From all these effort, I know the day will come for me to put all that I have learned of marketing on the internet to Action and make at least a dollar (US$1.00) online.

No comments: